Monday, January 07, 2008

Weekend Recap







I know that I am probably way behind most of you, but Tom and I saw a great movie this weekend. We saw 'Reign Over Me'. Now I have seen lots of tear-jerkers in my day, but this is the sadest movie I have ever seen. Don't get me wrong it was a great movie, but really sad. It is one of those movies that makes you think. What would happen to me if everything that means anything to me and everything I love suddenly wasn't there anymore. If you need a good cry, rent it. We also rented 'Zodiac'. It was good too. Creepy, but good. Since the holidays are over, Tom and I are back into movie rental mode. Although, not tonight. We will be watching the big game! Oh, how I hope our Bucks will pull through and win. Not to be a fair-weather fan, but I am not holding my breath for a win. I know, I know, what kind of fan am I?! I just hope if they can't win, they will put up a fight!
Tomorrow I have my first interview! Yay!!! I have an initial interview and testing at State Farm. They have a regional office here and I am really hoping it goes well. Anybody who wants to cross their fingers for me is more than welcome to do so. I will keep you posted! Oh, Go Bucks!!!

2 comments:

Mollie said...

Good Luck Sweetie on your interview! The right thing will come along, I can feel it!

AMANDA said...

Good luck on your interview. Keep us posted!