Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Ho Hum

I had an interview today at the hospital. Actually, I had three consecutive interviews for a position at a physician's office. I initially had an interview scheduled with HR, but I guess things went well enough that she sent me over to the hiring manager for an interview. After meeting with her, I had to interview with the physician. It went well and frankly, it is a job that I would like to have. It doesn't hurt that the benefits seem great(FREE dental for the whole fam!!), plus 4 weeks of paid time off per year. It is the hours that I am struggling with. I was hoping to start work at 8:30am, so I could at least get the girls off to school. Unfortunately, the hours are M,T,TH and F 8-5 and on Weds. 7-12, sometimes 5. It is a rotating schedule on Weds. I am brainstorming and trying to come up with a plan so that if the job is offered to me, I will have a plan for the girls. I would love any insight from you readers!! Not much else is new around here. I do have a new 'do'. Trying to get used to it. Don't tell Tom, but I really miss my blond hair. I am telling myself to keep it this way until spring. I just hope I can hold out that long, so I don't have to hear "I told you so" from Tom.

Chloe has started basketball and made her first basket in a game this year last Saturday. She seems to love basketball and is doing great this year. Sorry the pictures are blurry, but as I was trying to take them Nolan was climbing and pulling on me! Story of my life!!

Speaking of Nolan, he turns 3 on Friday and we are having a party for him on Saturday. We are doing the whole 'Cars' theme and he is super excited for his cake!! I can't believe he is turning 3 already! Where has the time gone.

2 comments:

Mollie said...

Yeah Nolan on turning three!
Can your sister-in-law get the girls to school? Don't they live right behind you guys?
I love the hair! Looks great!

AMANDA said...

Your hair rocks. I love the color! You're a hot mama!
I am getting a new do thursday, i can't wait.
I didn't know your SIL lives right behind you. Maybe her and the rest of the fam can help??