Friday, January 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Nolan!!

Today Nolan turns 3! He is such a wonderful little boy. Ornery, but very sweet when he wants to be. My favorite thing about him right now is that he likes to go around the house naked and wear other peoples shoes. The choice as of late, are Chloe's boots. Isn't his little hiney so cute!! Weirdos stay away!!!!
He has been doing great going potty. No number 2's, but he will come around! I 'm not stressing about it too much, afterall he is my baby and my last.
He loves his sisters so much, and he loves it when they get off of the school bus. He has missed them so much! But he is normal, and it doesn't take long for him to start fighting with them!! He completed our family and I am forever thankful for him. How could you not fall in love with that face?!


Happy 3rd Birthday Nolan. I hope someday you will know how much you are loved. May you grow up to be a strong, caring, loving, sweet and kind man. Just like your Daddy. I love you my little man. *kisses and hugs* to you Bubby!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Happy Birthday Nolan!!
I totally was laughing at your post. You perfectly described Declan. He also loves to be naked and wear shoes. Anybody's. He often will have on one of matt's shoes and one of my slippers. lol
I also walked in on him the other day totally naked with his tennis shoes on. too funny.

AMANDA said...

Happy birthday Nolan!