Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Loving~Living~Laughing

I don't quite know where to begin. Our weekend was just what we needed. I am sad that I didn't get to see Amanda, but we are planning on meeting up with you and Bob in February! But other than that disappointment, our weekend was perfect. I can't think of any other word to use. It was perfect. We did nothing. I didn't even take one picture. Saturday we were having too much fun for me to think about it, and then Sunday we walked around the city and when I went to take a picture my batteries died. It doesn't matter, everything is in my head and heart and I still feel as though I am floating through my days. We talked, we laughed, we loved, we dreamt, we reminisced, and we really talked! Uninterrupted conversation. Something we rarely get. We talked about how unbelievably lucky and blessed we are to be married and be the best of friends, and how we are blessed with three healthy, smart, loving and happy kids. It was a weekend of reflecting and reconnecting and making new promises. I am filled with love and hope and peace and happiness. My cup runneth over.........

2 comments:

Mollie said...

Sounds great babe! Let me know about Thursday, we'll definitely meet up with you guys. Also, if you come up here during xmas time let's try to meet up.

AMANDA said...

I am so happy you and Tom had a good time. I will send you and Mollie info on the comedian soon and we can make definate plans!!!