Friday, November 09, 2007

Happy Happy Joy Joy


Less than 24 hours from right now, we will be kid free and on our own for two days and a night!! I don't think I can contain my excitment. Especially because as I try to type this blog entry, Nolan insists on shutting the laptop closed. He is driving me batty! I do love my kids more than anything and I know I will miss them and be so excited to see them again, but right now I am excited to have some time for ourselves. I will be Kara for the time I am away. I will only have to wipe my own nose and ass, no laundry, no messes, no cooking three different dinners because of picky palates, no diapers, no whinning, no fighting and no crying. We will have time. Time to talk, to laugh, to love and to relax and melt into one another. I am feeling giddy as I type this. I will return Monday refreshed, rejuvinated, relaxed and ready to take on another week. Have a great weekend!

No comments: