Thursday, November 22, 2007

10 Years Ago.......

today I married my best friend and became the luckiest women alive! 10 years has passed so fast, but yet we have been through so much in the last 10 years; A couple states, a few homes, three kids, two loses, a few jobs, a couple of degrees, some heartache, some fights, but lots of love and laughter. He is my everything, my other half(my better half), the ying to my yang (or yang to my ying, I'm not sure which!). We are book ends, without one the other is useless and when paired together we can hold up anything. Here's to many more happy years with my love.

Oh, Happy Thanksgiving as well! Have a great weekend filled with pumpkin pie, family, some wine and of course L.O.V.E!!

2 comments:

Mollie said...

Congrats you two! You share a wonderful love and bond, which beautiful for the rest of us to see. Many wishes for a lifetime of unadulterated happiness.

Happy T-day babe!

AMANDA said...

10 years, Cheers!!!!
You guys are an amazing couple and I can't wait to see you in a couple of months.