Monday, December 03, 2007

I've been a bad blogger!!

Yes I have been a bad blogger, and we have been up to a lot this past week and a half! I will give you a quick run-down of what those things have been;
  • Great Thanksgiving and anniversary. I got one of these from Tom.
  • Homemade soup from leftover turkey. YUM!!
  • Movie day with the girls. We saw this.
  • A new car to replace Tom's old beater. We got a Ford Five Hundred. It's nice and we can all fit so we don't always have to take the minivan wherever we go as a family. Boohoo to having a car payment again!
  • Christmas decorating, putting up the outdoor lights, wreaths, candles, stockings and anticipating cutting down our own fresh tree. (We haven't had a fresh tree since having the kids!)
  • Coffee, coffee and more coffee!
  • Heated mattress pads turned to high.
  • Seeing Santa
  • Looking forward to a trip to the Zoo this Saturday to see the lights and reindeer.
  • Sweet sentiments from Chloe this morning; "You are such a good Mommy. You take great care of all of us!" Funny, I think they all take great car of me. I don't know how or why I got so lucky...
  • A promise of new things on the horizon.
  • Being excited to watch the Bucks in the National Championship game!!
  • Trying new recipes like homemade cheese enchiladas and tried and true ones like pot roast w/roasted veggies.
  • Looking forward to holiday baking with the girls. You HAVE to make these!
  • Trying hard not to put on 5lbs while eating new delicious recipes and holiday treats.

Well that's it in a nutshell. I guess nothing overly exciting happening, but our life none the less! I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!

2 comments:

Mollie said...

Sounds great! We'd love to meet you at the zoo this Saturday if you guys want. Just let me know!

AMANDA said...

I can't wait to watch the Bucks!
Did you like Bee movie? I took the kids to see it a couple weeks ago. I thought it was pretty good.