Thursday, October 18, 2007

Goblins, Witches and Ghosts

We have been thinking about Halloween and what to be for going on probably two months! I love Halloween. It is my favorite holiday. I love the idea of dressing up and being someone or something else for a night. I love scary movies and to be spooked! This year Janey has decided to be a cowgirl for Halloween. So she has purple cowgirl boots with silver shiny stars up the sides, jeans, a white shirt, a pink bandanna, a black cowgirl hat that we are going to adorn with jewels to make it a little bit girly and two guns in her holsters. I promise I will post pictures from Beggers Night! I am also making Nolan's costume. Seeing he has a complete obsession with all things trains, he is going to be an engineer inside a train. He will be such a cutie in this get up!! And now on to Chloe. She has requested to be Esmeralda from The Hunchback of Notre Dame. I have convinced her to be a Gypsy instead. Now, I need help. I can't seem to find anything that will work for the vision that I have in my head. I am not a seamstress, but I can do tiny bits of EASY sewing. So if anyone has an ideas for a gypsy. I and Chloe would GREATLY appreciate them!!

The girls are off from school tomorrow and Tom is taking the day off and we are headed to The Hocking Valley Scenic Railroad. I know Nolan will love it and the girls are looking forward to it to. So off we go on a little adventure!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Here is a link to some ideas.
I thought I was a gypsy one year, but I think I was actually a harem. I did the short tight shirt and MC Hammer pants- lol
Good luck! Can't wait to see pictures. My kids are being Buzz and Woody.
http://ezinearticles.com/?Gypsy-Fortune-Teller-Halloween-Costumes---Easy-to-Make&id=55278