Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Who IS this person?

Okay, it's only been three days, but I have been getting out of bed every morning between 5:15 and 5:30am. Yes A.M.!!! I put my track pants, a t-shirt and my tennis shoes on and I come down to start coffee while Tom is jogging and then I head out for my walk when he gets back at 6:00am. I walk like there is no tomorrow with the greatest invention ever stuck in my ears and let my mind wander. I never thought I would get my day started this early, but I feel GREAT!!! I feel like I get so much accomplished by 8am. Plus, the bonus, I get to have coffee with Tom before he heads out to work and I get some quiet alone time before the kids wake up(generally, today Janey got up earlier than usual) and I get to shower and get dressed all by myself. Imagine that! Plus, we are getting into bed earlier, which feels wonderful. For a long time we have been up until 11:30 or so, which is rough when Tom goes into work between 6:30 and 7:00. Monday night I was in bed, asleep by 9:45. It was magical. Who knows how long this will last, I hope for a long time because it feels great. I feel great!

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

Wow, that sounds great. Send some of that motivation this way please.

Anonymous said...

That is an awesome way to start a day. Congrats Mrs. Grownup!