Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Blogged out....

I am going to be taking a little break from this blog. Suddenly, I realized that it is the first of August and the girls start back to school in just a hair over two weeks from today. Where has the summer gone? I want to soak these next two weeks in with them while I can. I don't know if we will do anything special or out of the ordinary, but I want to be outside with them (as long as it isn't 98 degrees!) read to them, listen to Chloe read to me, color and draw with them, and just use our imagination together. Before I know it, they will be gone all day and it will just be me and Nolan. There may be an occasion or two where I will jump on here and blog a little, but for the most part I will be enjoying the remnants of summer with my kids.

Have a great rest of the summer and I will be back soon!!!!

No comments: