Friday, August 10, 2007

Okay, I am back for this one.......

Amanda at Party of Four tagged me for this meme so I will play along....
*We have to post these rules before we give you the facts
*Players start with 8 random facts/habits about themselves
*People who are tagged write their own blog post about their 8 things and include these rules
*At the end of your blog, you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they are tagged and they should read your blog
1. I like to watch Drake and Josh with the kids when it is on. I don't really "do" any other kids show and I really find SpongeBob annoying, but I find Drake and Josh amusing.
2. Sometimes I think when people see Tom and I out with the kids they will think we had to get married because we were expecting Chloe. People always seem so surprised that we got married "SO young" at 21 and can't imagine that we knew then that we were meant to be together. I don't know why I care if complete strangers think that, it is kinda weird of me. (For the record we were married in 1997 and she was born in 2000).
3. I have a complete and utter crush on Tyler Florence, Him, and this man. Wowza!!
4. When I walk my tushie off, I like to listen to Akon and Ludacris on "the best invention ever!" It is what gets me a-going!
5. Besides being a mom and more than that a SAHM, my favorite job I have ever had was when I waitressed. I think I like self-torture. But I am a people person.
6. I have a tattoo on my right side of a sun, but I REALLY want another one. I failed French my freshman year at OSU because for an entire quarter I skipped my class every Friday to go to a tattoo parlor that had walk-ins on Fridays. They were a popular tattoo parlor! The one I want means more to me because it represents my family. I would like a sun and a moon)representing Tom and I, a flower(Chloe), a leaf (Janey), a snowflake(Nolan) and two stars for the babies that Tom and I lost.
7. I LOVE road trips(not so much with three young kids). But when Tom and I were first married we would drive to the mountains to camp, we opened the map once and closed our eyes and "picked" a place to drive to for a night or two and ended up in Jackpot Nevada. Oh, and I love to fly as well. I guess it's the excitement of someplace new.
8. I LOVE basil. The taste the smell, the eye pleasing shape and color. If I could bottle it I would wear Eau de Basil.
There ya have it. I don't know who to tag. Everyone I know has been tagged. So I guess I am breaking the rules a bit.
Tonight is Date Night for Tom and I. We haven't had one in a long ass time. We are going to dinner to here and then to a baseball game. The Babe Ruth World Series for 16 -18 years old is in our town and we are going to watch the local team.

1 comment:

AMANDA said...

Glad you came back to play.
I will never forget that tattoo shop at OSU. I wonder if it is still there.
Have a good weekend.