Saturday, July 07, 2007

Music, the universal language

Recently, Tom and I have been into watching this show on the Sundance channel. It has been such an interesting and great show to watch. Sometimes I feel since becoming a mom and devoting my life to three incredible people, I have "lost" a little bit of myself. I feel really out of the loop with music anymore. I still constantly listen to music and expose our kids to it all the time, but it seems different. I am thoroughly enjoying listening to the artists on this show. I have been loving him for awhile now and of course even though he is popular with mainstream, i really love listening to him as well. But this show is exposing me to artists I have not had the chance to listen to yet and I feel like I am finding myself again and my love for music. I have missed that part of me.

3 comments:

AMANDA said...

Music saves me some days. I'll have to check that show out, it seems cool.

Angela said...

I have two artists for you to chek out. One is Kenna
www.kennakenna.com
and the other is Amy Winehouse.

Anonymous said...

Good words.