Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Advice Please

This post is a request for info from anyone who can pipe in with some help for me. First of all I am in search of some t-shirts for the kids. Not kiddy-esque shirts. But shirts that are hip and trendy. i.e rock shirts, pop culture, political. So if anyone has websites or stores they can refer me to I would greatly appreciate it. I need toddler sizes and kid sizes.

Okay secondly, Tom and I are celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary this fall and we want to get away. But cheaply, considering the house and the vacation we just took. I have been on the Skybus website and we would love to go to Boston, but really know nothing of the area. Also any other long weekend trip ideas would be great for us to hear about. So come one, come all with the ideas.

We need to escape from this(see above Picture) for a little while, and just be us. Plus, I think we have deserved it. Unfortunately, by today's standards 10 years of being married is quite an accomplishment!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ask and ye shall receive. For t-shirts go http://www.sandboxthreads.com/, http://www.babywit.com/, http://theretrobaby.com/store/index.php?cPath=7 too funny stuff.

As for a trip Boston is great, my knowledge of the area is limited & it's a bit pricey. Perhaps Chicago would be cool? Not as expensive, but a fun city.

Good luck!

Angela said...

No help on the teeshirts, I'm going to check out the link myself. I hate littel girls clothes, I'd love something more unique and fun... lol
For a cheap weekend, by far and away I reccommend Hocking Hills. It is so romantic and so beautiful in the fall and you can get a cabin for way cheap and drive there!
If you really want to go somewhere not in Ohio, my advice is go anywhere! LOL Every year I take Matt on a weekend for his birthday and we always go within driving distance and always have a blast, just because we are somewhere new and alone! :) good luck!

AMANDA said...

I love theretrobaby.com, but i think that it only goes up to toddler sizes. great stuff though.

wow~10 years for you and Tom! Congrats, that is awesome.