Friday, June 15, 2007

My Secret Obsession





Only it isn't too secret now right. I love, love, LOVE this show!! I hate American Idol and just about every other reality show (besides America's Next Top Model). But I am addicted to this show. I TiVo it every Wednesday and Thursday and I have even been known to go back and watch the performances again. I know, I am officially a dork!! For those of you who don't know, I grew up dancing. I did everything, ballet, tap, lyrical, jazz and I was even on my High Schools drill team for 4 years and the captain of the squad my senior year. I love dancing. I would really like to take lessons with Tom. You know, the tango, the fandango, jive, salsa even the waltz. Maybe when the kids get a little older we will give it a shot.
Last season I was diggin' Benji and of course he was last years winner.(I say that like you all who read this blog watch this show and are total nerds like I am!) I am trying to figure out who I am picking for this seasons winner. There are so many great dancers on the show this season, that I don't think I will have a favorite. I do like him, him, her, her(but I feel like she thinks she is privileged because she is Benji's sister) him and her. I just rose above myself typing on this laptop and realized how incredibly nerdy this is. I am 31 and blogging to a sea of strangers about my love for a reality show. I will be changing my identity soon! Seriously, if you want to be entertained check out the show. You will love it and it will make me feel better about myself!!

No comments: