Thursday, June 14, 2007

Little this little that

Janey had her 1st ballet recital on Friday night. She did such a great job. I was so proud of her. The funny thing is that she was taught by my dance instructor and learned the same dance that I did for my first ballet class. I love it. She wasn't at all nervous about being on the stage in front of all of the people and she did her dance just as she was taught.
Here are some pictures of her during the recital, sorry they are so fuzzy, I am a bad photographer! She is still constantly doing her dance and it doesn't matter where we are. The store, the sidewalk while we are trying to take a walk, this morning while eating breakfast. Maybe she'll be my little ballerina.


So sorry that I have yet to include pictures of the house, but I want all the rooms to look nice, and even though I have pretty much cleared out all of the boxes, now I have stuff strewn out everywhere for our vacation. I promise when we return, I WILL post pictures of our house. I am so damn excited to leave for the beach. We are headed here for a week. We will be staying in Corolla which is North of Duck on the map. We are going with my family. My mom and dad, my sister and her family and my brother and his family. We are staying in a three level house with a pool and hot tub. We are on the ocean side and can easily walk to the beach everyday. It makes for a nice vacation because the kids can all play together and spend some time together. I know I mentioned before that Chloe will be having her 7th birthday while we are gone. Poor girl has to have her birthday at the beach! We are having a BBQ and cake and ice cream. Then a walk along the beach. Tom and I have got her present all ready for her. She asked for an i-pod, a diary and a new book and bookmark. I guess the days of baby dolls and the like are over for her. She seems so grown up to me. Tom and I got her a pink i-pod shuffle and a lockable diary. Janey and Nolan got her the book and bookmark. I think she will be one happy 7 year old!
This is a picture of my reading material while we are gone. I haven't begun any of them, but I am hoping to have them all finished by the time get home. We'll see. I might just completely veg while we are there and not do a damn thing but swim and lay in the sun. With SPF of course! I will hopefully post some while we are on vacation. We are taking the lap top so the kids can watch movies on the way there, and the house as a wireless connection, so I will still post. probably not every day, but I will be back!

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

Have a great vacation! I am totally jealous.
BTW, those pictures of Janey are priceless.

Anonymous said...

Janey is too cute, I love those pictures! Have a great time at the beach, sounds absolutely perfect. I could use one of those too.