Monday, June 18, 2007

Things I Love Beach Addition

Coming to you from Corolla Outer Banks, North Carolina! We made it! After a long exhausting road trip here(and I usually LOVE road trips) we are here in one piece. It was a trip that was supposed to take us 11 or 12 hours, but it ended up taking us 15 1/2 hours. We were held up in a few nasty traffic jams along the way which sucked. But we are here now. Now on to the things I am loving right now:*The smell of the salty air
* Freckles
*drinking beers by the pool before noon *Real Carolina BBQ
*As bad as it is, a suntan!!

*seeing my girls love the ocean and Chloe riding the waves on a boogie board

*Spending the whole day in our bathing suits
*Seeing my baby girl turn 7. Isn't she beautiful
I am posting more pictures later and a little update on Chloe's Birthday. I hope everyone is having a great week. I know we are. Vacations are the best!

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

Glad you all made it there, despite the extra few hours in the car. The ocean looks so beautiful! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Soo Beautiful! 7 years, gosh I remember talking to you on the phone not too long after you had her. Where does the time go? I'm glad you're having a great time. Talk to you soon!