Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Will it EVER be done?!?!

I am seriously needing this house of ours to done. The old saying, "You can never go home again", is so flippin' true. I think I am going to lose it. Not only am I sick again, but now with a stomach thing or food poisoning (I am not sure which it is) but living here is driving me batty. I need this house to be done. We just received the word Monday that the tentative completion date is May 22nd. Son of a ........... Please hurry workers. I feel like time is just barely ticking along.
The great room and fireplace


The master soaker bathtub


My Boudoir (oh, and Tom's too)
The kitchen sans cabinets or anything else for that matter
Tomorrow is another day, and it will be better. Maybe that should be my new mantra. Yes, I think it will be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take a deep cleansing breath, ahhhhhh. No go outside and scream really loud! That will totally make you feel better. ;) Need to plan a trip to C-bus soon, kids or no kids we need to get together. I'll be out of town this weekend, next weekend is the show, maybe last weekend of April or first weekend in May.