Tuesday, April 03, 2007

They got me!!

The yucky, blucky germ bugs that is. I thought I had gotten off pretty lucky. I mean three kids and I never once got sick all winter. No, instead it decides to rear it's ugly head in Spring. Saturday afternoon I started to feel kinda achy and my throat was scratchy and I knew it was coming. Sure enough, shortly before the game I was bundled in clothes and two blankets w/ a temp of 102. So we didn't get to our friends house to watch the game, instead we stayed home and I watched it in and out of conciseness. Sunday was worse. But let me tell you how wonderful my husband and kids are. Chloe made me so many cards and pictures and Janey kept rubbing my head and telling me that she loved me. My poor little guy kept wanting to give me kisses and didn't understand why I wouldn't let him. And then there is that better half of mine. He did everything for the kids and me. He even took yesterday off from work so I could rest and he would be there for the kids. Then took the girls to Chloe's schools last skating party for the year. How on earth did I get so lucky? I did end up going to the doctors yesterday and it is strep throat. I don't react well to strep. It completely sucks all the energy from my body. And don't you just love how drinking something as simple as water feels like swallowing shards of glass?! Needless to say, I have no pics to share today, unless you all would like to see the loveliness that is going on in my throat? No?! Trust me it's a sight! The great thing is I have lost 5 lbs in just 3 days! BONUS!!!!
I really wanted to participate in the newest SPC. Hopefully next week I will have a picture for it. Hope you all are healthy and germ-free!

1 comment:

AMANDA said...

Feel better soon!!