Friday, March 30, 2007

I am NOT 21 anymore

I am, er, huh, well 31 now!!! Not feeling so hot this AM. Drank too much wine last night while watching one of the oddest movies I've seen in awhile. We watched this, and yes it was odd, but it wasn't bad. It was funny at times and Annette Benning did a pretty good job playing a loony.
We have a grown-ups only night out tonight. Gee, that sounds like we are headed to a swingers party or something. That we are not! We are going out to dinner just Tom and I to have a quiet celebration for him finishing graduate school and then we are meeting his class at a bar to have a bigger celebration. I know he won't like me saying this, but I am so proud of him. And I am so lucky to call him my husband and my best friend. He is smart, funny, giving, loving and he makes me happy. The kids are blessed to have him, and he is a great Daddy. Okay, now that he is pissed that I said those things, I am done raving about him. I love you honey, and I am so proud.....
We are also going to get some stuff tonight for the "Easter Bunny" to leave for the kids. I love Easter! We don't do much candy in their baskets, but instead a toy, a book, maybe an outfit or pj's and then a chocolate bunny and a handful of jelly beans.
Saturday Chloe has her first soccer game of the season and Tom is doing some work on the house. They are going to start drywall on Monday! Whooyoo!!!!! I SO want the house to be done! Then Saturday night we are going to friends house for pizza, beer and the Buckeyes! It should be fun. I know this post is all over the place, but it is Friday and remember I am suffering from a sulfates or tannins headache. Whichever of those two causes wine headaches. I can't remember which one it is. Have a good weekend people. Peace!

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

Congrats Tom!!! Have a great night out tonight guys!
And of course, GO BUCKS!!!!! I can't wait for the game tomorrow.

PS ~ take home chef is on @ 5 & 5:30 during the week. The new episodes are on Friday nights, I think at 8.

Anonymous said...

That's great about Tom! I haven't seen the movie, but I read the book years ago and loved it. Now, I'm dying to see the movie, especially since Joseph Fiennes is in it. Yummy!