Friday, April 13, 2007

It's my turn to play!

Amanda at ~Party of Four~ tagged me. It is my first real tag. I stole something like this awhile back. So here it goes.........
What are five things that make you automatically happy?
1. Seeing Tom come home from work.
2. The sun.
3. My kids all playing nice together.
4. Unexpectedly hearing a really good song come on.
5. Road trips.
What are five things that give you physical pleasure?
1. Um, not sure if I should say it, but S.E.X
2. Drinking good wine
3. The first cup of coffee in the AM
4. Walking
5. A foot rub from my hubby.
What re five things that make you immediately angry?
1. Bad drivers!!
2. Nolan's screechy screaming that he has taken to doing recently
3. People that take up the entire aisle w/their cart or just themselves.
4. The media.
5. *See previous post*
What are five things that make you automatically sad?
1. The thought of anything happening to my family.
2. Children who become sick with a terminal illness.
3. Cancer
4. Thinking of my children growing up in a world filled w/fear and hatred.
5. Seeing my babies grow up at the blink of an eye.
I tag you Mollie and anyone else who may want to play! Have a great weekend people! Peace, love and happiness!

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

Yay! Thanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag! It was harder than I thought.