Thursday, March 08, 2007

Toothless and nothin much Thursday

Chloe has lost one of her upper front teeth. It happened a week or so ago, but again, me being lazy with the camera has just shot a picture of it. She is growing up so fast, and I love that little space in the front of her mouth. The Tooth Fairy was very good to her and Chloe was very much delighted! We are anxiously awaiting the other to loosen up and fall out.

Today we received the first of our movies through the Blockbuster thing like netflix. Let me just say, that it is another thing that I could become hooked on. I do feel like a lazy piece of you-know-what, getting rented movies shipped to our home, But come on, it is frickin' genius!! Wish I would have thought of the concept!!!! So tonight after ballet and dinner and homework, Tom and I are relaxing to a bottle of Shiraz and "The Last Kiss" I have been wanting to see this for awhile now because I like Zach Braff. Scrubs could almost be one of the funniest shows! I can't wait for 8:30!!
We also received this and this. I have heard good things about both of them. So again a movie weekend for us. But most importantly a grown-ups only trip to Pitt for that Ikea shopping spree!!! Can't wait!!

This morning before school

One last thing, I would like all the positive thoughts and prayers for Janey tomorrow. We have to take her to Children's Hospital for a test to make sure that her bladder and kidneys are all functioning normal. It involves a catheter, dye, an x-ray and NO sedatives!! I hope she cooperates with the Radiologists and it can be over in a snap!!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big hugs and healing thoughts for little Janey. I'm sure everything will be more than fine. Scary though for sure. Lots of prayers.

How cute about Chloe. Is this the first tooth to fall out? What's the rate for teeth these days? When we were kids it was a quarter.

AMANDA said...

I will keep Janey in my thoughts & prayers.
I am curiuos, what is the going rate for a tooth these days? I know it's not 25 cents like we used to get.
You have some good movies for tonight. WTC is awesome and Thank You For Smoking is hilarious. Very witty and so darn good.
Our home delivered blockbuster movies for tonight are Borat & Stranger than Fiction.

AMANDA said...

OMG...Me and Mols think alike. I just read her comment after I submitted mine. Great minds think alike.