Friday, February 02, 2007

Home

we have part of a house!!! we are so excited and can't wait for it to be finished. sometimes it isn't easy to be living at my parent's house. it makes me feel like a kid again sometimes. hopefully, they will stay on schedule and we will be moving in 3 months.
we aren't doing a whole lot this weekend. we are taking the kids over to easton tomorrow so the girls can make a doll at friends 2 b made. (what a rip off by the way!) and we are also going to do a little shopping for house stuff. and then on sunday we are taking the kids over to see my dad at the hospital. he is doing much better. his therapists are really impressed with all that is able to do after just one week of therapy. i hope he continues to keep his spirits up and his determined mind. thanks for the well wishes!

the front of our house
one of the front bedrooms and chloe
Other front bedroom
Hope you all have a fab weekend, and i promise to try and get on here more often with posts!!!!

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

I am so happy to hear that your dad is doing better. I will continue to keep him/his recovery in my thoughts and prayers.
Have a good weekend.

AMANDA said...

Where are you? I miss spying in on your life. Hope everything is okay.