Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Resolutions? What?

Yes, I have decided to make some resolutions this year. Every year I fail, but why stop now. Right? I have a list of things that I would like to do, become, try and accomplish. So, with no further adieu I give you all my list of resolutions, maybe it will help keep me on track knowing that more than just Tom knows what my plans for myself are!!

  • Start in on my daily walks again. Not solely for exercise, but for my mental well-being and stress reliever.
  • To take better care of my body. I need to take it easy on the beer and wine and consume more water and healthier alternatives to the alcohol. Not saying I am going to completely cut out the vino and brewskies, but just not so many and not as often!
  • To read more and watch less TV. I love reading and I do it quite often, but I also fry my brain entirely too much in front of the boob tube at night once the kids are in bed.
  • To not lose my patience with the kids over the little things. They are too special to me and life is too short to worry over messes and petty fights between them.
  • To completely organize my house, files, well..... life as soon as we get into our new house!
  • To learn a new skill or find a new hobby. I don't care what it is, but anything new to me.
  • Maybe think seriously about going back to school!

I don't know if anyone else makes resolutions, but if so, good luck on trying to keep them and again Happy 2007!

1 comment:

AMANDA said...

Happy new year. I'm happy to see you posting again. I can only imagine how busy you are right now. Best of luck with your resolutions!
Almost time for the big game. Are you and Tom ready?!