Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Hello 2007!!

Sorry I have been away for so long but with all the busyness of packing and the holidays, time has just escaped me! So, Happy New Year to all! We had a wonderful Christmas and the kids loved all of the magical things that Santa brought. We spent lots of family time together and with extend family as well. It was nice to see people and spend time together. We have begun the packing process and will be out of our home in a couple of weeks! I can't believe how fast time seems to be flying! I can only hope the next few months continue to go as quickly!

Janey at her Christmas Program @school

Our New Year's Eve was completely relaxing and great. We did NOTHING!! It is a tradition with Tom and I to do exactly that every year. We like the time spent snuggling on the couch with some drinks and then later champagne, watching movies and the ball drop and seeing the New Year come in with just the two of us. We have even been known to turn down plans and invites by other people for New Year's! Maybe someday, we'll get crazy and actually do something on New Year's, but for now I like our little tradition. We did have a nice dinner of pork and sauerkraut on New Year's day with Tom's family. Again, tradition because who wants bad luck in the new coming year!!

Chloe at her school Christmas party

As you can tell from the picture below, they have begun the work on our new house. We even have our basement walls now!! I will soon post a pic of the kids in front of the site wearing their hard hats!! I am also going to be comprising a list of resolutions and things that I want to happen in the new year. Maybe, I will get around to that post tomorrow!! I hope everyone had a wonderful and loving Christmas, and I wish you all a healthy and prosperous New Year!!
Our NEW home(to be)!

No comments: