Saturday, January 06, 2007

Date Night!!

Not a whole lot new to post about. Still up to our necks in boxes, stuff, boxes and did I mention boxes?! I swear, if I never move again it will be too soon!! But tonight Tom and I are going to enjoy ourselves with a much needed date and dinner and drinks!! We are headed to one of my most favorite places to go on date night. Yea!!! I know one of my New Year's Resolutions is less beer, but tonight I am indulging myself. Mostly because they have some of the best microbrews on tap. So I will enjoy!!! Then maybe to do some window shopping for the new house. We talked about seeing this because I really enjoy Clive Owen. Yum!! But we will wait for it to rent. I used to love to go to the movies, but I am finding that I am just as happy to rent them when they are available. I like the power of the 'pause' button. Hope you all have a great weekend. A GREAT game coming up on Monday!!! Everyone wear your scarlet and gray!!!!! GO BUCKS!!!!!!!! And because I am such a dork........Eat them gators, they taste like chicken!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you get the chance & haven't seen it, rent Little Miss Sunshine. I watched it NYE and laughed out loud! It's awesome.

Once you get settled, lets work on meeting up.

AMANDA said...

GO BUCKS!!
Hope you and Tom had a fun date night.
I love Clive Owen also. He is an amazing actor.
Did I mention.....GO BUCKS!