Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Go Away Sickies!!!!!!!!!!! Please!

Thanks so much for all the comments about my reading material. I am anxious to get started on 'The Lovely Bones', but I am still in the middle of 'Everyone Worth Knowing'. I am usually a quick reader, but I have had a lot of other things to deal with! Hopefully by the weekend I will be starting 'The Lovely Bones'. Also, I am open to suggestions for future books to read. I enjoy a lot of different books, just not sci-fi. So bring on the recommendations!!
I had to pick up my poor baby Chloe from school today because she threw up at lunch time. She was so embarressed and mortified. Why is it we begin feeling humiliation so young? Especially, when it is something out of our control. I had to tell her a story from when I was 6 or so and threw up on the school bus. I was in one of the front seats and the said vomit creeped it's way to the back of the bus where the older kids sat. Sorry for the really gross topic, but I think it made Chloe feel better that A LOT of people have got sick at school. I have been lovin' on her and doing the movie thing while snuggled on the couch in her comfies and slippers. Hopefully, she is feeling better soon because she has her first sleepover on Friday. I think I will feed her my medicinal recipe of room temp 7-Up and saltines for dinner tonight.

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

I hope Chloe feels better. I will look through my books and send some recomendations later this week!

Anonymous said...

If you think what Chloe has is a virus, go out and get some Mangos. I don't know if the dried version work, but frozen def. does. I read (and always give them to Mags) that they kill can viruses. Don't if it really works, but they are yummy.