Tuesday, January 09, 2007

What a disapointment!

Not the pictures on this post, but last night's game. What a disapointment!!!! What happened to our buckeyes?!? I swear it was the fault of the stupid band director. Yes, TBDBITL was AWESOME as usual but why would the director choose the song from when the ship sunk in The Titanic and then proceeds to have the band take a ship's form and "sink" into the blue ocean. Kind of metophoric for what happened to the bucks, huh! Well, I didn't watch the whole game. I did sit in front of the tv, but for some of it I was reading a mag. I am a Nervous Nelly when it comes to games like last night, and frankly, I find it hard to watch. And I will confess that I dozed off in the 3rd quarter, woke up to see the 41-14 score and told Tom, "I can't watch them lose, I am going to bed!!" Poor, poor bucks. They had a chance to make history and didn't. Stupid Gators!!!
Chloe with her 'Charlotte's Web' loot!!
My girl Janey, LOVES her Polly Pockets!!
"Why did these silly girls have to wake me so darn early!!!!!"
Chloe's new American Girl doll that looks like her, and she really does. Freckles and all.
WE HAVE AN ENTIRE BASEMENT!!!!!!!


1 comment:

AMANDA said...

I know, our Bucks played like crap. I'm seriously depressed today. Oh well, we still had a great season.