Wednesday, November 15, 2006

STILL trying to figure things out!!


I feel like such an idiot! I am still having problems with posting pictures. Obviously, another oldie but goodie picture. I can't seem to post anything from Picasa! O'well, I guess I need to stop getting frusterated and just donate some time to teaching myself tonight after the kiddos are tucked in tight.
Tom and I had a GREAT time on Saturday! We went up to Breitenbach Winery and did some tasting and had a cheese plate and a couple glasses of delicious wine while we talked and talked and talked! And then we headed another direction to another winery called Raven's Glenn. When we got there we did some tasting and then had yet another glass of yummy vino while we waited for our dinner reservation. It was a really nice restaurant. Dark and romantic and cozy. We were a bit disappointed because the piano player was not there that night! Boo hoo!! We had a very nice Italian dinner with a great bottle of red wine. It was called Raven Rouge, and it was wonderful. After some relaxing time after our dinner, we headed home with fuzzy heads and full bellies to a empty house. (the kid's stayed at my folk's house). It was so nice to be together alone for awhile. We did miss the kids, but we very much enjoyed "just us". Not that I am wishing the kids to grow up and move out, but I will say that I am happy that I have such a great man to spend the rest of my life with, and SOME day it will be just the two of us again!

No comments: