Friday, November 10, 2006

Friday, Friday, FRIDAY!!!!

I am glad it is Friday! Tom was off work yesterday because we went and looked at a house that is like what ours is going to be and it is in the drywall stage, so we were able to actually "see" it. LOVED it and are anxiously awaiting May when ours will be done. Tom is off today too for Veteran's Day. So we are having a LONG weekend. We are having a kid free day and night tomorrow. Our anniversary is the 22nd. Being it's the day before Thanksgiving, we are celebrating our anniversary this weekend. We have been married 9 years and together for 14 years!!! We are going to go on a little tour of wineries in Northeastern Ohio. I am so excited to get away with him!! He is my everything! And we always have the best time together, even after all this time. I will post about all the yummy wine I drink later! Please someone help me learn to include pics with my posts!!!!! We have Picasa and I can't for the life of me figure it out! I am not an idiot or computer illiterate, but I can't seem to figure it out! HELP!

No comments: