Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thankful Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving!! No pictures of the kids today, I apologize. Maybe tomorrow I will post some of them eatin' their turkey dinners. I'd like to reflect on all the things I am so greatful in my life. It seems funny to me that we like to express the things we are thankful for on Thanksgiving, but shouldn't we feel that way everyday? I am thankful and greatful for my health and the health of my loved ones, my wonderful lovable kids, my incredible and thoughtful husband, my warm home, my freedom, my family that extends and extends and extends ! My friends both near and far, friends that I speak to everyday, and some I haven't actually spoken to in years! My church, my relationship with God and every single day He blesses me with. Now, for the things that I am thankful for that may seem trivial; a really good red wine, that was cheap! Hot coffee on a cold, frosty morning prepared by my hubby! Hot, long uninterrupted showers! (For those with kids, you get where I am comin' from!) Really good books that I lose myself in. TiVo!!!
I hope all of you have wonderful Thanksgivings that are full of good food, good friends and good times!! Gobble, Gobble!!!
Edited to add:
* Chloe (to me about baby brother Nolan) "Big or small, I will always love Nolan"
Melt my heart!!!

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I Love your list of what you are thnkful for, it's beautiful. Have a great holiday!

AMANDA said...

Happy Turkey day. I love you'r list of what you are thankful for. It's beautiful. Have a great holiday!