Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Please quit stopping by....

I am sick again. Everyone else has seem to have a stomach bug that has lasted 24 hours. Could I get that? No. The strep buggies had to come a knockin' again. I just had strep right before Christmas. All in all I have had strep three times in the past year. It sucks. Strep throat completely knocks me on my butt for a few days. I can't function and I am worthless to the world. Thankfully, I have three doses of Zithromax in my body and I am finally feeling a little better.

On the job front, I had a phone interview on Monday and Friday I interview in person with the hiring managers. I hope something comes from it!!

I am still not feeling stellar, so I leave you with some overdue pictures from Nolan's birthday party.

3 comments:

Mollie said...

Ugh! Good luck and get well soon. We gots some sickness over here too.

Angela said...

Cute pictures- Nolan is SO adorable!!
I hear ya on the strep thing. I've had it twice the past two winters (so already twice this winter). It SUCKS!!!
Hope you are feeling really better soon- certainly by Friday. Good luck!

AMANDA said...

Get well soon!