Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Checking In

Yes, I am still alive. Barely, but anyway..... I started my job on Monday and it is going well. Lots of reading, training and paperwork blah, blah, blah. I am so tired by the evening, that I have been in bed at 9:30 and quickly off to snoozeland. I am adjusting, we ALL are adjusting. I miss my kids. I am doing full-time while training, so I am anxious to begin "working" in my position with my normal hours. I will be back with more interesting stuff when I get a moment to think!!

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

Of course I remeber Boyne Mountain and the icicles that formed on our hair and eyelashes. That was one of the best trips ever, except for spraining my knee on the first trip down the mountain. Seriously though, that was an awesome time.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the job. Sincerely, your fellow Big Mouth Singers reminiscer.