Thursday, October 11, 2007

Nothing New

Again, I am feeling very quiet and not really having much to say. Today I am volunteering at the girls' school with COSI On Wheels. It should be fun. It is a program teaching kids about agriculture and farming and without farms and farmers we would be lost and hungry. They are demonstrating making pizza from scratch and I mean scratch. They are taking it all the way back beginning with soil to the finished product that we love so much. I am excited to volunteer and learn some things myself. I have to be at school by 11:30 for training so I have little time to talk about, well..... nothing!!

Tom and I made last night into movie night and watched this. It was pretty funny and heart-warming at wrapped up in one. For a teensy-tiny millisecond, it made me want to have another baby. Thankful that was a fleeting moment and well frankly, it can't happen anymore anyhow, if you get my drift. Thanks Honey! Rent it if you haven't seen it yet.

Thankfully, it is finally Fall around here. Man, I LOVE fall. It was 90 on Monday and 55 yesterday. Major change, but welcomed all the same. Hopefully soon I will find more words to jot down and not feel so quiet. Because seriously, I am not a quiet person!!

1 comment:

Mollie said...

All right girl. Give me a good Saturday or Sunday to come visit you for the afternoon. I'll bring Mags of course,I think her and Nolan will have a blast.