Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Could have been great

Last night as I was laying in bed and I was in the place where, you know.....not asleep but not exactly fully awake and your mind is still turning and thinking. Well, I had a blog topic to write about. It was interesting and thought-provoking and quite frankly, I was impressed with it considering I have been feeling pretty quite as of late. I am sure you know where I am going with this....darn it if I can't for the life of me remember what I was going to blog about this morning! Chalk it up to the fact that I was well on my way to Dreamland, or that I am getting old, or I have three kids and a husband to try and remember things for. I don't know. But I have a feeling it would've been great! I can say that since I couldn't remember what it was about and therefore can't blog about it. Because chances are it would have been mediocre. After all, I am no writer. But one can dream right?! I think from now on I am going to keep a notepad and pen on my bedside table so I can jot things down when they come to me. So sorry that you all have to read this mumbo-jumbo instead of that awesome post I thought of last night. My apologies.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

AMANDA said...

I hate when that happens.
Email me when the 10th gets closer and we'll see if we can make some plans for while you are in town.