Friday, September 21, 2007

Travel Help

I know I have posted about this before, but I am still in need of help/advice. Tom and I are wanting to get away for our anniversary but don't know where we want to go. We have been playing with the idea of going up to Cleveland, but would REALLY like to jump on a plane and get away for a long weekend. Preferably, on a SkyBus flight(CHEAP!). So any and all ideas are welcome and I would love to hear ideas from ALL of you! So this is your challenge, if you choose to accept it; SEND US ON A ROMANTIC ANNIVERSARY GETAWAY! We are looking at going the first part of November. Also, I would like some things to do at our destination, but not too much. Thanks a bunch in advance!! Oh, have a GREAT weekend!

2 comments:

Angela said...

I am taking Matt to Kansas City on Skybus for his birthday the first weekend in November. You can come with us. Oh, wait, you wanted a romantic weekend. That wouldn't do. ;) But, you are still welcome to do it. But shhhh, it's a surprise!
I think anywhere you go, honestly, as long as it is the two of you will be great. Matt and I have had a blast at all of our silly destinations.
Have you considered upstate new york and doing a wine tour around the finger lakes? That is ultra romantic and I know you guys love wine.

AMANDA said...

i emailed you with some cleveland info.
But you know if you and Tom are in my city, Bob and I are gonna have to crash the anniversary celebration so we could see you for just a little bit.