Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Because it's Tuesday

I really feel like I have been kinda silent over here in my little corner of the world. I just feel like I don't have a whole lot to say or share. Not that things have just stopped in the Carson house(things just don't stop when there are 3 kids around), but I just don't know how to go about writing about them. I am content and have found myself feeling peaceful and happy and lucky. Lucky to have the husband I have and the kids that I have and a warm home that is full of love. Maybe it has something to do with a new season approaching. I find that I am my best in the fall and I feel better about myself in the fall. Autumn has always been good to me. It was in October 15 years ago that Tom and met and 10 years ago this November that we married. I love fall and everything that goes with it.
I had many things to do today. Laundry, cleaning out a closet, cleaning, working out. But I think I am going to take a "vacation" and drown myself in my new book. I am not one to buy books very often(that's why libraries are so wonderful, although I buy a lot of books for the kids), but I splurged and bought 'Eat Pray Love' the other day. I have been on the wait list at the library FOREVER for this book and I was tired of waiting so I plunked down my moola and bought it. So today I declare as my mini vacation and I will lose myself in a book. Have a wonderful, crisp cool air, sunny, fall smelling beautiful day!

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

Sounds like a good way to spend the day. I haven't heard of that book, let me know how it is.

Mollie said...

Absolutely agree, fall is like transformation time. I share your feelings at peace and calmness, which is a strange feeling to have when children are present in your everyday life. Enjoy your book and let me know how it is!