Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Graduation Day

Saturday was Tom's graduation and it was a perfect day. Sunny and warm. A little too warm. It made for a hot and long ceremony with all of us getting sunburns. I have to be the worst mother when it comes to sunscreen. Something I need to work on. After the ceremony Tom and I and the girls went here for lunch and had a very pleasant time. Mostly because we weren't trying to entertain Nolan the entire time. He was able to stay at home with MeeMee and PawPaw and go watch a soccer game and have lunch with them. Thank Goodness. It was a nice ceremony and I am so proud of him. I know I have said that before, but I am proud of him and very proud to be his wife. Tom and I are both very blessed to have each other and three beautiful, happy, witty and loving kids. The girls and I were talking about daddy graduating from college and Janey said to Tom; "When do you graduate from work?" Oh sweetie, if only we could all do that. Tom mumbled, "In about 40 years!" This is Saturday in photos;




Oh, I had a fantastic Mother's Day as well. Some of my goodies include; a mini rose bush to plant in hopefully a week and a half in our NEW FLOWER BED at OUR HOUSE!! YEAH!!! a clay sun made by my most artistically talented girl Chloe, a picture from my equally talented Janey girl of her hand print in the shape of a flower growing, lots of kisses and hugs from Nolan, the girls and Tom, and last but certainly not least, breakfast in bed. Seriously. I was woke up by Janey whispering Happy Mother's Day in my ear while waving a banana in my face, to then seeing Chloe holding a plate with an omelet and toast and Tom with grapefruit juice and my morning elixir of coffee. I am such a lucky girl!! I hope you all had a great weekend.

No comments: