Friday, May 18, 2007

Graduation Day, Part deux

My little girl graduated from preschool today. Tom and I are so proud of our little skeeter. The program was so nice. The kids said the pledge, sang some songs, did a little program to 'Chicka Chicka Boom Boom' and then one of the student teachers did a powerpoint program with really cute individual pictures of all the kids in the class with what they want to be when the grow up. Um, I cried a little. I am a weepie mommy. I will say I was taken by surprise with what Janey said she wants to be when she grows up. She said she wants to be a nurse. Not that she is not a loving little girl, but she is not the concerned or compassionate one, Chloe is. Janey is the bull-headed, strong-willed, "I WILL get what I want" child. She will argue with you until she is blue in the face. Tom and I had her pegged for a lawyer or a CEO of a huge corporation. Chloe is more the nurse or humanitarian type. She is our tree-hugger as well. Janey is just a little more intrepid, argumentative, um scrappy!! Maybe it is just a phase she is in, but she has always been one to demand attention since she was a baby, and she usually gets it.

Enjoy all of the pictures of my big girl. They weren't kidding when they said time flies when you are having fun. I can't believe how fast it is whizzing by and just how incredibly fast my babies are growing up and becoming amazing, smart and interesting people. I am having the time of my life! Have a great weekend all!

PEACE~LOVE AND HAPPINESS!

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

Can she get any cuter in her little grad hat? Love it! Have fun this weekend.

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest! I would totally be weepie too, I get weepie just thinking about it. Hope you had a wonderful weekend!