Thursday, May 03, 2007

The fascination begins young

Nolan is such a sweet and loving little guy. He is also hysterical; a bright and budding comedian. He is obsessed with trucks, cars, trains,planes and the like. He is also crazy about giving hugs. And most recently, has a fondness for his penis. Yes, it has happened. He is becoming a little man. We have taught him the correct word for it, except he has a hard time saying it, and refers to it as "pepis".
The other day while I was changing his diaper(which by the way, he needs to get out of) he said, "Hi, pepis" Fine, I am okay with that. But then he decides to incorporate another thing he is fond of and says, "Hug pepis?" Um, what do you say to that? I guess it is true, everything will play second fiddle to a pepis when it comes to the male species.
*i didn't know if i should post this for fear of what sickos may happen upon this blog, and also for what it may do to my boy and my therapy costs down the road*

No comments: