Thursday, January 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Biggie!!!

Today is Nolan's birthday, he is 2. My little man is growing up and I am a little sad. It is all bittersweet. He was such a little perfect baby. (Not that my girls weren't!) But you know how babies are wrinkly and red and sometimes a little odd looking when they are first born? Well not my sweet, sweet boy. He was 9lbs and 2oz and almost 22 inches of perfection!! He was soft and pink and warm as toast. I fell in love with another man as soon as they put him on my chest. That is when I began my "love affair"!! He is a mama's boy, and I couldn't be happier. I hope that he continues to be that, because when all the kids are older and the girls can't stand me, because well....I am their MOM!!! He will still be my friend and want to tell me about his day.
Nolan's 1st day at home


Nolan's is a loving boy that will run up to people and give them the biggest hug and be so glad to see them. He loves to eat and he loves his cars and trucks. He LOVES music and to groove to the beat! He also loves books and to read. We often find him in his room, sitting in the chair with a pile of books beside him, "reading". He also loves his baths and by the way he has been acting in the tub, we are excited to get him in the pool this summer!!
Nolan Summer 05- 6 months old


Halloween 05, 'Wyatt Earp'


I am so excited to see what kind of boy he becomes and eventually, what kind of man. I love that he is always smiling(almost) and he is a happy boy. I am so very blessed to have him as my son, and to be able to have him in my life. He makes my days full of sunshine.
Birthday Boy 1/18/07

Happy 2nd Birthday Nolan!! You are the greastest little guy!!!!!!!

1 comment:

AMANDA said...

He is so handsome.
Happy Birthday Nolan!