Monday, December 04, 2006

What a GREAT Monday!!


We had a great Open House yesterday. There were 4 couples and three individuals who came through, and we are having a second showing tonight! Keep all fingers crossed! I would love to close after the first of the year.
This weekend was spent cleaning most of the time. Friday we did take the kids to the mall and I have to share that my son is a STUD! I know I have said in an earlier post that when Nolan sees the Christmas lights or a Christmas tree, he says "Ooohh, Aaaahhhh!" Well, my sexist of a little man spots two scantily clad mannequins in the Victoria's Secret window, and loudly says, "Oooohhh, Aaahhhh!!!" To which my equally sexist husband says, "That's my boy!" Got to love 'em!! Anyway, we all got a good laugh.
We had to be gone during our Open House yesterday, so we were going to take the girls to see 'Flushed Away'. Much to the girls' chagrin, it was no longer playing at our theater. So we took them bowling. I LOVE bowling. I suck, but it so much fun and the girls had a ball. Tom beat us all in both games. We do love this house so much, we have just outgrown it. I will be sad when it is time to move; so much has happened in this house of ours. It holds so many memories. But our new house will as well. Hope you all had a great weekend!

1 comment:

AMANDA said...

GOOD NEWS WITH THE HOUSE!
YOUR NOLAN STORY WITH THE VS MANEQUINS CRACKED ME UP. THAT IS TOO FUNNY.
I LOVE BOWLING ALSO. WE WENT ABOUT A MONTH AGO WITH OUR NEIGHBORS. THEY BOWL AT LEAST TWICE A WEEK AND WE ALWAYS WANT TO GO AGAIN BUT NEVER HAVE A SITTER. OUR KIDDIES ARE STILL TO YOUNG TO GO.
I DID READ SHE'S COME UNDONE A FEW YEARS AGO AND LOVED IT!