Thursday, November 30, 2006

Where or Where has my baby gone..

I just had to post this picture of Janey taking a nap the other day. She looks so angelic and peaceful. I began wondering where have my babies gone? Time just seems to go faster and faster with each passing day. I try and remember certain things from when Chloe and Janey were babies and sometimes I find it so difficult and it makes me extremely sad. It seems like those times were just a blur or a dream. I keep hoping that maybe it all comes back someday and hits you all at once. Those are all wonderful memories and I would hate for them to be lost.

Now on to this little man. I am going to attempt potty training in a couple weeks and I am so nervous. You would think that I have never potty trained a child before, and quite frankly I haven't. The girls just kind of did it themselves and they were both potty trained by the time they were Nolan's age. He will be two in January. I think I just don't know how to go about training a little boy. If anyone has any insight or knowledge I would greatly appreciate it. Even tough I miss my "babies" I will be glad to be done with diapers!!! And since Nolan is our last and final installment of our crew, I will never have to buy diapers again once he is trained!!! Biggie Smalls hating his stroller!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell me your secrets on potty training. Mags started to, but now won't even try.

AMANDA said...

Janey is so pretty...she looks just like you.
I am the last person to ask about potty training. I've been trying w/ grace for a year now and she still won't go near the thing.