Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Day 3

I am on day 3 of single parenting, and it isn't fun.  I don't sleep at all when Tom is gone and I am dealing with the kids being sad over his absence. It really is quite ridiculous since he will be back Friday evening.  I guess the kiddos really love their dad. Can't say I blame 'em!!  

I am really wanting to get back into blogging with some regularity, but to be honest, I find it hard to know what to type over here.  I feel that words are a lost cause for me right now.  It must have something to do with the vitamin D that I am lacking from not seeing the sun and also to blame is the white crap on the ground that won't melt and is returning today in a supposed Winter Storm! Oh joy. 

So until I find some words to say over here, I leave you with some much needed updated pictures of the kids:

edited to add.......blogger wouldn't let me post images. I will try later.

No comments: