Monday, March 26, 2007

Spring Break Week Day #1

So far, so good. I was really not looking forward to both the girls being home during this week because of the constant fighting and arguing that they do. But to my surprise they have been playing well together and we even ventured out to the grocery together. It is a beautimas day here. Sunny, breezy 80 degrees. My perfect weather!! We are outside soaking it in now as the rain comes in tonight. That's probably when the girls will begin tormenting each other again and I will begin pulling my hair out!! Thank God it is during the summer that they have 3 months off so they can be outside all the time and fall dead asleep at night. Man, I love summer!!!!! I will continue tomorrow about our Spring Break week. Oh, by the way... GO BUCKS!!
On Birds:
Chloe: "What is that sound outside?"
Me: "It sounds like it is the fountain and maybe a woodpecker."
Janey: "I've never seen a pecker before!"
Good! Let's keep it that way for awhile!!

No comments: