Friday, March 16, 2007

Gratefulness

I am making a list of all things that I am grateful for today. I have seen other bloggers do this and I think it is a great way to keep perspective.
  • kisses from my little man
  • Cadbury Dark chocolate eggs
  • foot rubs from my hubby
  • Yellow Tale Reserve Shiraz
  • seeing the trees budding
  • large nonfat lattes(w/cinnamon) YUM!
  • hugs from my Janey girl
  • walking through Target for two hours today while Janey was at school
  • seeing the flowers start to bloom
  • the sun on my face
  • my new sunglasses
  • listening to Chloe read to me
  • the library and the way it smells
  • the spring air
  • seeing the springy Easter colors in the store
  • movie night tonight!!

On a side note: I would LOVE any reading recommendations from those of you that peer into my little corner of the world. I want some enlightening reading that leaves me wanting more. Have a relaxing and cozy weekend!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Have you read any Jodi Picoult? If not... you MUST. My Sister's Keeper, The Pact, Plain Truth and Vanishing Act are some I've recently read.
If you are looking for lighter reading, but still really good books, check out The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series.
The Montana de Luz book is really good if our mission trip interested you at all. Dear John by Nicholas Sparks was VERY good... that's all I have for now. ;)
I LOVE reading your blog. You are so creative, witty, funny... I miss you!!