Wednesday, December 06, 2006

We got an offer!!!........

It was a sh#tty one, but one none the less! Their offer was $13,500 less than what our asking price!! Plus, they want us to pay $2,000 of their closing costs, AND they want my washer and dryer! What the hell! Do you want my first born as well?!?! We countered, they countered, and we have made one FINAL counter offer and will hear back tomorrow. This seems like a bunch of bullshit. I don't think I like the real estate game. Hopefully, they will like our counter offer and accept and if they do and all goes well, we will be out of this house at the end of January! Gosh, that seems so soon. How, oh how will I pack up all the crap that comes with three kids and 9 years of marriage!! I think I will take one day at a time with that.


Tom is in class tonight, so I am going to work on Christmas cards and enjoy some quiet time. Tonight is the finale of America's next top model. I know I am a total dork, but I find it entertaining and amusing. Good thing it is on when Tom is in class or else I wouldn't be able to watch week after week!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Congrats on the offer, I hope it works out.

AMANDA said...

SO HAPPY TO HEAR YOU GUYS GOT AN OFFER. I HOPE IT ALL WORKS OUT. START PACKING NOW GIRL :)