Monday, November 27, 2006

Weekend Update Part II

I had some other pictures that I wanted to share. On Saturday we celebrated my nieces' 12th Birthday. I can't believe she is 12 already. I am dreading the time that the girls become teenagers, and I become dumb and so uncool!!! Right now I know everything and according to them I am pretty cool. I know this will not last much longer, so I am enjoying it while it lasts! Saturday we also put up our Christmas decorations and the tree. We didn't decorate the tree until Sunday and I rearranged some of the ornaments after the kids went to bed. They seemed to each have a spot on the tree that they wanted to put all the ornaments on. Nolan is so funny! He loves the tree and all the lights. He constantly says, "OOOH, Ahhhh!!" He is going to be so much fun the Christmas.

Sunday was so nice out, that aftee we decorated to tree we all spent the rest of the day outside playing. It made me have a little touch of Spring Fever! Weird since we haven't even had a real snowfall this year. Hopefully, it is a mild winter.



I am going to be super busy this weekend! Lots of cleaning to do to get ready for our second Open house on Sunday. Hopefully something comes from it. I don't enjoy having the open houses. Not with three little kids to chase and constantly clean up after! We are ready to be rid of this house and hopefully in May or June be in our new house!

No comments: